Our Summer League is designed to improve player's individual skill development and game tactics. HSC will equip each player with a total education in hockey. Training sessions will focus on proper technique and correction. Games will provide reinforcement of skill development as well as game tactics and positional play. With professional educators on the ice and behind the bench coaching, each player will receive positive and constructive feedback on how to improve and maximize their potential.
- 10 sessions: 5 training/development sessions, 5 rep style games
- Players will be treated like rep players with team jerseys, socks. Music will be played in the dressing room and in between whistles during the games. Coaches will address players with pre-game team strategy and post-game analysis.
- Games will be three, 10 minute stop time periods with qualified refs.
- Teams will be balanced based on age and skill level
- Teams will consist of 15 players plus one goalie
NEW LEAGUE FORMATS COMING IN 2019!